Trinidad Colorado

File a Police Report

If you have been a victim of certain crimes in the City of Trinidad, you can use this form to submit a police report. Reports submitted online are reviewed during normal business hours. These reports are not reviewed on holidays. If you want immediate assistance, call the non-emergency number 719-846-4441 and request to speak with an officer.

Stop and call 911 if this is an emergency or the incident is currently happening.

Otherwise, complete one of the following forms to submit a non-emergency police report such as:

Report a theft

Report damage to property

Report an auto accident

Report other crime