The City Clerk's Office provides the following services:
- Coordinating and posting meeting agendas and minutes of City Council meetings.
- Administering all City elections
- Issuing certain permits and licenses, including liquor licenses, marijuana licenses , and business licenses .
- Maintaining the City Code of Ordinances, including all codifications
- Posting all notices in compliance with state law
- Publishing all legal ads and notices for the City
- Designated Custodian of Records for the City, fulfills all requests for records .
To contact the Clerk's Office, please call 719-846-9843 x135